Human Resource Specialist – Part Time
Falewitch Construction Services, Inc. is accepting applications for a Part-Time Human Resources Specialist. FCS is the Midwest’s Premier Specialty Contractor specializing in interior systems, EIFS, fireproofing, spray foam insulation and operable walls.
Falewitch is looking for a part time Human Resource. This position is responsible for fostering and maintaining great employee relations, processing payroll, maintaining employee files, assisting project managers with setting up project files and ensuring all documentation for new contracts have been filed
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing payroll weekly
- Maintaining employee files
- Processing garnishment, child support and unemployment
- Complete employment verifications
- Perform background checks
- Ability to follow processes and procedures for 100% accuracy on all tasks.
- Follow Core Values to ensure customers receive top quality construction services.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Preferred:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Duties require good judgment, initiative and ability to deal with last-minute changes of critical issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in all Microsoft Office Products;
- Experience with Spectrum software preferred and knowledge of the construction industry a plus.
- Possess a high level of administrative ability with 2-5 years’ experience.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Confidentiality is of upmost importance.
- Possess administrative, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and well in a team-oriented environment.
All job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a pre-placement assessment and drug screening.