Interior/Exterior Systems BIM Coordinator
Falewitch Construction Services, Inc. self performs rough/finish carpentry work, interior/exterior metal stud framing, drywall, taping, acoustic ceilings, EIFS, fireproofing, access floors, and folding wall partitions. We are seeking a highly motivated Interior/Exterior Systems BIM Coordinator to join our team. The qualified candidate will possess experience in coordination/collaboration for multiple commercial projects, both new construction and remodeling. Falewitch Construction Services offers a competitive salary with benefits, and potential bonus opportunities, based on performance.
Required Job Duties:
- Review, create, and submit comprehensive 3D models, shop drawings, and detailed plans.
- Being self-motivated, have effective communication with clients, field, and office personnel. Collaborate/perform layout on job sites along with other misc. duties both on site and in the office.
- Collaborate with trade partners to create an effective stream of information to field installation teams.
- Integrate & develop evolving technologies within the construction industry.
- Position has a variety of responsibilities and creates an exciting position to someone that enjoys working with others.
- Revit experience, Metal Wood framer (MWF) software is also helpful but not required.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications, addenda, contracts, and understand construction processes with attention to detail.
- Ability to initiate, organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Bluebeam Revu.
- Knowledge of Interior/Exterior Systems, along with general knowledge of all related building systems.
- A construction, architectural or engineering degree is preferred, or combined field experience and computer knowledge is a bonus and will be considered.
- Good verbal, and written communication skills.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the BIM Manager.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration