Interior Systems Estimator
Falewitch Construction Services, Inc. self performs rough/finish carpentry work, interior/exterior metal stud framing, drywall, taping, acoustic ceilings, EIFS, fireproofing, access floors, and folding partitions. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced interior systems estimator to join our team. The qualified candidate will possess experience estimating the construction of multiple commercial projects, both new construction and remodeling. You will be providing estimates and proposals for these scopes of work: schematic budgeting, design development, value engineering ideas, and negotiated experience preferred. Falewitch Construction Services offers a competitive salary with benefits, and potential bonus opportunities (based on performance).
Required Job Duties:
- Manage multiple project estimates and meet bid deadlines.
- Review, create, and submit quality estimates with detailed proposals.
- Follow up on submitted proposals, answering scope questions to complete the sale.
- Attend site visits, pre-bid meetings, review specifications, and clarify scope requirements.
- Contact clients and discuss scope needs, schedule requirements, and specific project needs.
- On Screen Takeoff and Quick bid experience are a must.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications, addenda, contracts, and construction processes with attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze schedules and manpower requirements for projects.
- Word, Excel, Bluebeam and Outlook experience.
- 3-5 years minimum experience as a drywall estimator with a detailed knowledge of drywall systems, along with general knowledge of all related building systems.
- A construction, architectural or engineering degree is preferred; or combined field experience and computer knowledge is a bonus and will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients to cultivate repeat business and to establish new business relationships.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Chief Estimator and the Pre-Construction Manager.
Job Type: Full-time