This position is responsible for working on project coordination with the Project Manager(s).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Process and organize project documents, letters, contracts, transmittals, etc.
- Maintain and update blueprints, drawings, specifications, addendums, etc.
- Develop tasks and work schedules in conjunction with the superintendent.
- Assist foremen in looking ahead at available work.
- Participate in job cost accounting activities.
- Set daily production goals for the field.
- Track production and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Assist in the allocation of manpower.
- Price change orders.
- Act as the onsite point person for the project.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have a construction education and/or construction experience in commercial construction. Knowledge of construction Project Management/Accounting-related software applications. Candidate must also be detailed oriented, self-motivating, strong interpersonal skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Qualified candidates must provide a resume with salary requirements and a completed project list with project value(s) along with a company job application.
FCS offers a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid vacation, bonus program, as well as other perks.
All job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a pre-placement assessment and drug screening.