JOB REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined for this position in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. DOT Physical Certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage the day-to-day maintenance operations.
- Ability to effectively respond to common inquiries or concerns from supervisor and foreman.
- Familiarity with industry terminology and concepts.
- Must be “alert” and able to quickly and appropriately respond to various warehouse questions and/or concerns.
- Ability to effectively deal with customers, employees, and/or vendors on a regular basis.
- Gather the correct quantity of pieces and the correct products from the Job Request.
- Drive safely and maintain the vehicles as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
- Duties assigned by the Warehouse Manager as necessary and may include but are not limited to: Pulling job requests, unloading trucks, receiving and stocking of inventory, and other various warehouse functions.
- Set up, monitor, and perform preventative maintenance programs of equipment.
- Responsible for some maintenance on equipment, building and yard.
Drivers are required to use hands and arms for lifting, grabbing, pulling, and pushing. Drivers will be climbing in and out of vehicles, bending, squatting, walking, and sitting. Drivers will be required to lift at least 60 pounds.
Valid driver’s license and Insurance